Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Download Full Version Screenshot Captor

Screenshot Captor new feature 1

Screenshot Captor


Ever used a program that was so great in so many ways, yet lacked one single, simple, seemingly insignificant feature that just frustrated and baffled you? Well, that was kind of how I felt about Screenshot Captor, a free screenshot-taking program which might well be the best of its kind, in that it didn’t provide a simple magnifying glass when you manually select a region to of the screen to capture. No biggie, but often left me wishing it weren’t so. The good news: this week my wishes were finally answered; the author just released a version update that added this function (see screenshot above) and a handful of others.
I am quite happy about this development, but also grateful that the developer took the time to address an issue that I raised in my original review of this program; I quote “I want you to know I really took [the review] to heart and it was the primary reason i just finished 8 hours of coding to add that feature:. So, thanks go to Mouser of DonationCoder for all his hard work (and also for a very good implementation).



Download full version (click below) :

No comments:

Post a Comment