Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Download Full Version RichFLV


 RichFLV


Overview
RichFLV is a freeware program that allows you to edit Flash Video Files and then export them as FLV, MP3, SWF or even Jpeg and PNG.

Review

I wanted to edit a Flash Video File, basically to cut out parts of it. I didn’t want to transcode the file to another format, edit it and then transcode it back to FLV, I wanted something that would allow me to edit the FLV file directly.
There are some programs that can do that, but most of them are commercial. In fact, the only freeware program I found was RichFLV.
I felt very comfortable with it as soon as I started using it. Very easy to use, it has an intuitive interface. I had no problems in editing my Flash Video File and then exporting the cut version that I needed.







Download full version (click below) :

No comments:

Post a Comment