Sunday, July 1, 2012

Download Full Version KMPlayer

kmplayer screenshot 1

 KMPlayer


KMPlyer is a versatile freeware media player that supports many video file formats and containers. It can also handle various types of subtitle files.
Review
My favorite video player right now is the open source SMPlayer, I like the way it works and of course I love the fact that it’s open source. But since many people asked me over and over to try KMPlayer I finally decided to give it a go. I installed it in my PC a few months ago and I played some video files with it from time to time. Now it’s the moment to evaluate the program and see if I’ll keep it or if it will get uninstalled.
First of all the program supports various types of container formats such as VCD, DVD, AVI, MKV, Ogg Theora, OGM, 3GP, MPEG, WMV, RealMedia or QuickTime. So you can say that it plays just about anything. It can also handle various subtitle formats, from the widespread .srt to closed captions or transport stream subtitles. And above all it has a quite low memory footprint.
The first impression that I had after looking at the interface was that it’s quite simple and clean, not clogged with too many commands, bars and menus.

But if you get deep into the program settings you’ll have quite a good time, there are countless options that you can customize to suit your needs and taste.
kmplayer screenshot 2
The feature that I liked the most was the nice control box that can be opened alongside the main video window. That’s when KMPlayer can no longer be simple, it gets very complex for the users that want to customize and play with the various video, audio or subtitle settings.
kmplayer screenshot 3
Overall this freeware program looked pretty solid, it never crashed while I used it and it is versatile indeed – you can use it as a simple video player or you can tweak your heart out through the control box or the preferences panel.

Version Tested
2.9.4.1434






Download full version (click below) :

No comments:

Post a Comment