Sunday, July 1, 2012

Download Full Version RightWebPage

rightwebpage screenshot 1

 RightWebPage


Overview
RightWebPage is a freeware program that can verify and correct certain aspects in a website or web page in order to make it comply with the internet standards available today.
Review
I’m not a professional webmaster or web designer, I only learned a few basic HTML, CSS and PHP elements since I started this blog. But at the beginning, over a year ago, I knew absolutely nothing about all that. Now that I’m still learning I found a freeware tool that might help me correct the eventual problems that this blog might have. RightWebPage is a free program that can verify a website and report the things that are not compliant with the international best practices or with the internationally recognized standards like W3C.

You can scan a website or a local page stored on your hard disk. Then you have to choose which tests you want to run. The program will also test your page against most web browsers that are available on the market today and that’s a great thing because you can never test it on so many browsers.
rightwebpage screenshot 2
I chose to run all the possible tests and the whole thing took about 10 to 15 minutes. After that I had a full report available, with hundreds of suggestions to take a look at. Some of them were quite obvious and I can say that I was aware of those problems but many of the aspects that the program pointed out were entirely new to me.
rightwebpage screenshot 3
For now I don’t see RightWebPage as something that could get my website to be compliant with all the standards in the world but I see it more as a tool that can help me learn how and what to do to correct the errors that might appear. It can display balloon tooltips with contextual help and a lot of features that can guide you through if you’re not an expert.

Version Tested
0.12.1





Download full version (click below) :

No comments:

Post a Comment