Sunday, July 1, 2012

Download Full Version Miranda IM

miranda im screenshot 1

 Miranda IM


Features Overview
  • Supports multiple IM protocols (AIM, IRC, Jabber, MSN, Yahoo, ICQ, Netsend and more)
  • Over 350 plugins can be added to extend its functionality
  • Very light on system resources and very fast.
  • Has a portable version that requires no installation.
Review
Miranda IM is a fast and lightweight open source Instant Messenger client. It supports various protocols and it’s fairly easy to use and configure. I am using Digsby and Skype to stay in touch with my friends and partners from my home computer but unfortunately I can’t use those on my PC at the office because I can’t install software on that computer. That’s why I chose to test Miranda IM, it has a portable version ;) After downloading the program you have to set up your accounts for the protocols that you prefer. It’s quite easy, you should be able to complete the configuration in a few minutes.

Once you have set up the program you can talk to your friends, nothing complicated there. In fact, Miranda IM might shock you with its simplicity. It doesn’t even support emoticons, you can’t send files to your friends, nothing, just chat.
miranda im screenshot 2
The program is very light indeed, it took only 8 MB of memory on my PC and that’s quite low by any standards. The good thing is that you can customize the program to suit your taste and needs, there are hundreds of plugins and addons that you can install.

Version Tested
0.8.2






Download full version (click below) :

No comments:

Post a Comment