Friday, June 29, 2012

Download Full Version FreeCommander 2008.06c

FreeCommander screenshot

 FreeCommander 2008.06c


Overview
Free Commander is a freeware file manager, a good alternative to the standard Windows file manager.
Review

Many of the readers that commented on my Freeware Mission post pointed out that the list was missing a file manager. I admit that that was quite a mistake, and now I’m trying to make things right. I chose to test FreeCommander because it’s 100% freeware, unlike other programs in this category. The first thing that I checked is its memory resources consumption, and I must say it’s quite lightweight, only 13 MB.

FreeCommander screenshot

Otherwise, FreeCommander looks just like I expected it to look like: simple. But if you go through the features, it’s not that simple anymore. I’ll just point out some of the most interesting features, giving you the pleasure of discovering the rest of them.

FreeCommander has built in archive handling, you can pack or unpack files with just one click. It also has a built in FTP client, a multi rename tool and a wipe tool. Basically you can do almost anything you would want to do with your files and folders: archive, split, wipe, search, send via FTP.






Download full version (click below) :

No comments:

Post a Comment