Friday, June 29, 2012

Download Full Version GnuCash 2.2.7

GnuCash screenshot

 GnuCash 2.2.7


Overview
GnuCash is an open source accounting program, a great tool if you want to manage your personal finances or if you have a small business.
Review

I’m not a rich guy, I don’t have a great income, so I always try to control my expenses as much as I can. As you know there are several accounting software programs available, but most of them cost a lot of cash. GnuCash is really free, it’s an open source program that could help me to manage my finances.
The Windows setup package is quite large, 52 MB, so you should expect a long time to download. The setup process will take about a minute or two. After installing you have to set up the account type (business, simple account etc). I chose to set up a simple account to manage the income and expenses for this blog.

GnuCash screenshot

The great thing about this program is that it can be used by people like me, that don’t know anything about accounting, mathematics and other sciences. I just typed in my expenses and my income, so that I could keep an eye on the overall balance. However if you are an expert accountant the program should work for you too, it has a lot of features for the advanced users and it supports multiple currencies.

Version Tested
2.2.7







Download full version (click below) :

No comments:

Post a Comment