Friday, June 29, 2012

Download Full Version Xenu’s Link Sleuth 1.2j

Xenu Screenshot

 Xenu’s Link Sleuth 1.2j


Overview
Xenu’s Link Sleuth is a freeware program designed mostly for webmasters. It scans your website and finds broken links.

Review

After moving my blog to paid hosting and to another blogging platform (from Blogger to WordPress) I had to solve a various range of problems. Probably the most annoying one was that some links were no longer OK, and checking each link manually would have taken me ages.
I use Google Webmaster Tools and they report broken links and not found URLs, but their reporting is very slow. I needed a program that could scan my website and report the broken URLs. And I found Xenu’s Link Sleuth.

Xenu Screenshot
You don’t have to be an expert to use this freeware program, just type in your website address and check for broken links, internal or external links. Depending on the size of your website the process will take a long or a short time. For my website it took about 5 minutes overall, because I chose to scan it three times to make sure the results are ok. The program displays a very comprehensible report after completing the scan.





Download full version (click below) :

No comments:

Post a Comment