Friday, June 29, 2012

Download Full Version Color Cop 5.4.3

Color Cop screenshot 1


Color Cop 5.4.3



Overview
Color Cop is a good freeware color identifier and picker for webmasters and programmers. 

Review

As you might have seen I have a new theme for my website now after moving it to paid hosting. Every day I’m trying to improve the desing and having a color picker is a great help. That’s how I found Color Cop and I can say I’m very happy that I came across this tiny freeware program.

Color Cop screenshot 1
It’s very simple: you have an eyedropper and a magnifier, you can pick and identify colors and the program will provide the respective color code. It supports HTML Hex, Delphi Hex, PowerBuilder, Visual Basic Hex, and Visual C++ Hex. You can either install it or use it as standalone.

Version Tested
5.4.3




Download full version (click below) :

No comments:

Post a Comment