Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Download Full Version Weather Watcher 5.6.41

Weather Watcher screenshot 1

 Weather Watcher 5.6.41


Overview
Weather Watcher is a free program that gives you information about the weather around the globe right on your desktop.

Review


I bought myself a bycicle a few month ago and since then I needed a program that could give me reliable information about the weather, because I don’t want to find myself in the middle of a thick rain on my bike. And secondly I travel a lot and I need to know what type of clothes I should pack.
Weather Watcher is free and it seems to work just fine. I’ve been using it for more than a month and it always gave me good information.

Weather Watcher screenshot 1

Weather Watcher screenshot 2
Weather Watcher screenshot 2
The interface is quite simple but it gives all the necessary information. The only flaw is that switching to another city is a little bit difficult, you can only do that from the options window.

Version Tested
5.6.41
Author




Download full version (click below) :

No comments:

Post a Comment