Saturday, June 30, 2012

Download Full Version Free Unit Converter 2.11

Free Unit Converter Screenshot 1

 Free Unit Converter 2.11


Overview
Free Unit Converter is a great free program that can convert over 5000 units of measure from one unit to another. Sorry about the frequent use of the word “convert”, but that’s what it’s all about. It converts weight, length, temperature and many more.

Review
I have friends all over the world. That’s a good thing. The difficulties appear when the cultural differences come into action. For instance if somebody asks me how many degrees Fahrenheit are where I live right now I couldn’t answer, because I’m used to Celsius degrees. The same thing with length units, feet, yards, inches. Or with weight units like pounds and ounces. I’m used to meters, kilometers, grams, kilograms. That’s why I need a program that could help me to convert from one unit to another. And I found Free Unit Converter. At first I was shocked by the number of measure units that it supports! I never heared of most of them anyway…

Free Unit Converter Screenshot 1

Well, it does the job, it converts just about anything to anything. It would take me hours just to write down all the measure units categories that Free Unit Converter supports. I’ll just name a few and let you discover the rest: Weight, Length, Volume, Area, Temperature, Speed, Acceleration, Time, Pressure, Power, Energy, Torque, Fractions, even Computer Storage and Data Transfer.

Free Unit Converter Screenshot 2
Free Unit Converter Screenshot 2

I don’t think that you could wish for more from a unit converter. I tried to find a measure unit that I might need to convert and that this program doesn’t support. I didn’t find any.

Version Tested
2.11





Download full version (click below) :

No comments:

Post a Comment