Saturday, June 30, 2012

Download Full Version Task Coach 0.71.4

Task Coach screenshot

Task Coach 0.71.4


Overview
Task Coach is an open source multi platform task manager. You can build todo lists and monitor the time you spend on each task.

Review

I always wondered how much time I spend on this blog, testing programs, writing posts and doing mainenance and design work. Task Coach is a multi platform program that could help me monitor the time I spend on each thing.

Task Coach screenshot
I’ve been using the program for the last few days and I can tell you that it’s very easy to use, you can find your way around the menus quite quickly. The feature list is also impressive: tasks can be created by dragging an e-mail message from Outlook or Thunderbird onto a task viewer, attachments can be added to tasks, notes, and categories by dragging and dropping files, e-mail messages from Outlook or Thunderbird, or URL’s onto a task, note or category, tracking time spent on tasks, tasks can have a budget, time spent can be viewed by individual effort period, by day, by week, and by month, tasks, notes, effort, and categories can be exported to HTML and CSV (Comma separated format), effort can be exported to iCalendar/ICS format as well, Task Coach can be run from a removable medium.
I think that Task Coach is a very good solution for individual users like me but also for small companies.

Version Tested
0.71.4






Download full version (click below) :

No comments:

Post a Comment