Saturday, June 30, 2012

Download Full Version Zone Alarm Firewall 8.0.065

Zone Alarm screenshot

 Zone Alarm Firewall 8.0.065


Overview
Zone Alarm is the most popular free firewall program. That’s right, it’s free. No trial version, no 30 days, nothing. It just works.

Review
Many of you suggested I should try Zone Alarm. I finally did and I was quite happy with the results. The download and installation will be pretty quick, only a few minutes. During the install process you can register your copy by entering a valid email adress. If you don’t register you won’t be able to download updates, and I’m sure you wouldn’t want that.
After installing you will have a few hours or days of annoying pop-up windows from Zone Alarm asking you to set trusted programs and so on. But that will be over once the programs you run frequently are remembered by Zone Alarm.


Zone Alarm screenshot


I’m going to be honest with you: I don’t really see the point in using a firewall program. I think that it takes up a lot of memory for nearly nothing. If you really want protection you should get a router with a firewall and that would protect your system better.
But if we talk about Zone Alarm the good thing is that it doesn’t take up a lot of memory, only 2 to 4 MB. Well, I guess it can’t do much harm.

Version Tested
8.0.065




Download full version (click below) :

No comments:

Post a Comment