Friday, June 29, 2012

Download Full Version Stickies 6.7a

Stickies screenshot 1


 Stickies 6.7a


Overview
Stickies is a freeware sticky notes program that can replace your post-it notes with a computerized version. You’ll no longer paste your notes on your monitor or refrigerator, you’ll have them right on your desktop!

Review

I always have a lot of things to do and, as you might expect, I oftenly forget that I had to do something today or tomorrow. I tried to write things down on post-it notes but that didn’t work because my girlfriend always likes to clean up the house when I’m not at home, so I oftenly found my post-it notes in the trash can. But there is a plece that’s off limits for her, and that’s my PC. I spend a lot of time in front of my computer, so having the sticky notes in my PC, right on my desktop would be great.
So I tested Stickies, a freeware program that could replace the post-it notes. Downloading and installing the program shouldn’t take you more than two minutes. And after that you’re quite ready to go.
Stickies screenshot 1
You can easily write down your notes and then show them on your destop or hide them. The program runs in the background so you can always show your notes again. The memory footprint is quite small, only 7 MB.
The great thing about Stickies is that you can change virtually anything regarding the appearance: fonts, colors, you name it.
Stickies screenshot 2
Stickies screenshot 2
You can transfer your sticky notes to another computer over a TCP/IP network connection, or by using an SMTP mail server or MAPI client. The program offers a reminder feature too, you can set it to show your stickies on a certain day at a certain time with or without an alarm. And last but not least, Stickies does not alter the Windows registry, it writes everything to a text file.

Version Tested
6.7a






Download full version (click below) :

No comments:

Post a Comment