Friday, June 29, 2012

Download Full Version AlfaClock Free Edition 1.99

AlfaClock screenshot

 AlfaClock Free Edition 1.99


Overview
AlfaClock is a small freeware program that replaces your Windows tray clock with a better clock, with a lot more features.
Review

The main reason that pushed me to search for a Windows tray clock replacement is that most times I don’t know the date, I have some problems with the calendar I might say. So I wanted a freeware program that could show me date, time and maybe give me some more features without having a huge memory footprint.
So here’s AlfaClock.

AlfaClock screenshot
It shows the date and time and it has a quite small memory footprint, around 5 MB. The good thing is that you can customize almost everything concerning the clock display, from the date format to fonts and colors. Another good feature is that the calendar pops up if you click the tray clock, and that is just what I wanted. It also offers an alarm clock feature if you need it.

Version Tested
1.99




Download full version (click below) :

No comments:

Post a Comment