Saturday, June 30, 2012

Download Full Version EuroConvertor 1.2.1

EuroConvertor Screenshot 1

 EuroConvertor 1.2.1


Overview
EuroConvertor is a free currency convertor that can automatically update the currency rates every time you start the program.


Review
I work with several currencies myself because I have people all over the world that send me money or that I have to pay. Of course, the US Dollar and the Euro are common denominators almost everywhere, but sometimes you need to make conversions to understand how much you’re going to pay or receive. I mostly have to do Euro – US Dollar conversions, but EuroConverter, the freeware program that I’m talking about, supports several currencies, even the Hungarian forint or the Greek drachma. And it updates the rates as soon as you start the program if you have an internet connection.
EuroConvertor Screenshot 1
Let’s see how it works. Let’s say I want to convert 400 Euro (my rent) into US Dollars. I have to type 400 and then click on the EUR button.
EuroConvertor Screenshot 2
EuroConvertor Screenshot 2
After that I click on the USD button and I’ll get the result.
EuroConvertor Screenshot 3
EuroConvertor Screenshot 3
Nice and easy, ain’t it?

Version Tested
1.2.1





Download full version (click below) :

No comments:

Post a Comment