Saturday, June 30, 2012

Download Full Version Pivot StickFigure Animator 2.2.5

Pivot Screenshot

 Pivot StickFigure Animator 2.2.5


Overview
Pivot is a highly entertaining freeware program that allows you to build your own stick figure animations and save them as .gif files. It might be a useful program too.

Review
As soon as I learned about this program I said to myself: “I really have to try this one”. I downloaded and installed it immediately and started to play around with the sticks :)
Pivot Screenshot
I’m not very talented at this type of things and I was glad that although I lack the skills to build a good animation Pivot helped me to make a decent one in only a few minutes. I think it would be better to give you a sample of what can be done with the program by a more talented user, the program author himself. Here it is.
Pivot Sample Animation
Pivot Sample Animation
The great thing is that after you finish your animation you can save it as a .gif file, and from that point on you can do just about anything: upload it to your website, brag about it in front of your friends, ask your girlfriend to marry you…

Version Tested
2.2.5





Download full version (click below) :

1 comment: