Saturday, June 30, 2012

Download Full Version Sizer 3.3

sizer-screenshot-1

 Sizer 3.3


Overview
Sizer is a tiny freeware utility that gives you an easy and fast way to resize any window to an exact size. It could be a very useful tool for webmasters and web designers.


Review
According to Google Analytics 28 % of my visitors view my pages on a 1024 x 768 resolution display. That’s good, but I’m using a 1680 x 1050 resolution on my display at home, and whenever I’m making some changes to the graphics and layout of the blog I was wondering how it would look with the resolutions that most of my readers use.
The best solution to the problem is Sizer, a small freeware program developed since 1997. With this freeware program you can resize any window to an exact, predefined size. And it’s easy to do that, very easy.

The program can run in the system tray, you’ll just have to right click on the program icon to use it.
sizer-screenshot-2
Another great thing about it is that you can easily set up other resolutions than the three default ones. And that’s really useful since 18 % of my users use a custom resolution of 1280 x 800 pixels. I tested the program with Internet Explorer, Firefox and Google Chrome and it works perfectly with any of those. As a matter of fact it works with any program window :)
sizer-screenshot-3
As you can see from the screen capture you can choose the way you would like the program to run, in the system tray, integrated in the Windows context menu or both. And since I told you about screen captures, that could be another use for the program – you can resize your windows before making the screen captures (with another great freeware program called PicPick) so that you’ll have nice symmetrical screen grabs for a tutorial or other purposes.

Version Tested
3.3





Download full version (click below) :

No comments:

Post a Comment