Saturday, June 30, 2012

Download Full Version KFK File Splitter

KFK File Splitter



Overview
KFK is an easy to use freeware file splitter that lets you split your large files into smaller chunks and then rejoin the pieces without needing the program.


Review
While browsing the web in search for a file splitter I remembered that I saw one at KC Softwares, the makers of SuMo. Now I’m not using SuMo anymore, but maybe KFK will be good enough to keep. The first thing that I noticed is that KFK is very easy to use, I guess even my mother could handle it. Just choose the file that you want to split, the output destination, the size of the chunks and that’s about it.
KFK File Splitter Screenshot 1
I also chose to generate the automatic rebuild file, because I want to be able to rebuild my file even if I send the pieces on a computer that doesn’t have KFK installed.
KFK File Splitter Screenshot 2
KFK File Splitter Screenshot 2
I chose to split the Freeware Mission Megapack, 636 MB. The splitting process didn’t take very long, under a minute, and the result were, as I instructed the program, 6 files with a maximum size of 99 MB each.
kfk-file-splitter-3
KFK File Splitter Screenshot 3
There also is the MS-DOS batch file that allows you to rebuild the original file without having to use KFK again.
KFK File Splitter Screenshot 4
KFK File Splitter Screenshot 4
The rebuild process took ages to complete though, about five minutes, but the output was OK, the original file in one piece. Obviously you can choose to rebuild the file with KFK, much faster, but if I send the files to somebody else I want him to be able to rebuild it without installing KFK.

Version Tested
3.12.0.37





Download full version (click below) :

No comments:

Post a Comment