Saturday, June 30, 2012

Download Full Version InfraRecorder

infrarecorder-1

 InfraRecorder


Overview
InfraRecorder is an open source CD/DVD burner, able to burn your files to physical discs as well as disc image files. It can also record to dual layer DVDs.


Review
My favorite freeware DVD burning program is StarBurn, although its interface could use a little bit more functionality. And although I’m quite happy with StarBurn I decided to test InfraRecorder, mainly because it’s an open source program and I have a weak spot for open source software, you know that :)
InfraRecorder‘s interface is as simple as it could be, you can easily see what the program can do for you.

After you select what you want to burn or copy you’ll be taken to the main interface, where you can browse through your computer to find the files that you want to burn. I like the way it integrates the explorer-like navigation, it’s a big plus if you have many DVDs to burn one after the other.
infrarecorder-2
I have many DVD Video discs to burn, and I wanted to know how InfraRecorder handles this particular type. As far as I can tell it can burn a DVD Video disc only if you give it the VOB files already made and authored.
infrarecorder-3
Overall if I compare InfraRecorder‘s features with StarBurn it’s pretty obvious that StarBurn is more complex, but for easy dat to day DVD burning tasks InfraRecorder is a good solution.

Version Tested
0.46.2






Download full version (click below) :

No comments:

Post a Comment