Saturday, June 30, 2012

Download Full Version Glary Utilities Free 2.10.0.622

Glary Utilities Screenshot 1

Glary Utilities Free 2.10.0.622


Overview
Glary Utilities is a freeware program that can take care of your system by performing various tasks like removing junk files, cleaning the registry or even removing spyware.


Review
Many people told me that I should try Glary Utilities but I was a little bit reluctant because I was using Advanced SystemCare 3 (ex Advanced Windows Care 2 Personal) and I was quite happy with the way it worked. I was slightly annoyed however by the latest version, they began to push up the nagging to buy the pro version a little bit too far. So I finally decided to give Glary Utilities a go. During the installation process the program wants you to install the Ask toolbar, but you can easily uncheck that option. After finishing the installation Glary Utilities made me feel quite comfortable with it right from the start.
Glary Utilities Screenshot 1
If you go through all the modules that the program offers you’ll be more than impressed. Really, it’s like a Swiss Army Knife, it has anything that you might need to keep your system running smoothly. The only thing that I noticed isn’t available in the free version is the option to perform scheduled maintenance operations. Well, I didn’t want to use that anyway, I don’t want to be interrupted and I’m quite obsessed with my PC to perform those tasks at least once a week.
Glary Utilities Screenshot 3
Glary Utilities Screenshot 3
Just take a look at the modules list. Do you want anything else?

- Disk Cleaner
- Registry Cleaner
- Shortcuts Fixer
- Uninstall Manager
- Startup Manager
- Memory Optimizer
- Context Menu Manager
- Registry Defrag
- Tracks Eraser
- File Shredder
- File Undelete
- File Encrypter and Decrypter
- Disk Analysis
- Duplicate Files Finder
- Empty Folders Finder
- File Splitter and Joiner
- Process Manager
- Internet Explorer Assistant
- Windows Standard Tools
Awesome! Simply awesome! Oh, and I love the icon they made for the program, it’s one of the best I’ve seen.
glary-utilities-pro-iconDoesn’t it look great?


Version Tested
2.10.0.622





Download full version (click below) :

No comments:

Post a Comment