Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Download Full Version Sequoia View 1.3

Sequoia View screenshot 1


Sequoia View 1.3



Overview
Sequoia View is an innovative freeware program. It gives you the tools you need to analyze the files and folders on your hard disks and find those huge files that you forgot to delete.
Review

Sequoia View was recommended to me by the Dutch friends that continue to visit this blog. I postponed testing it for a while, and after giving it a go I must say that I regret that I didn’t try it earlier.
The program was developed by the people at the Eindhoven University of Technology and was released for free. Basically the program offers you a graphic map of the files and folders on a hard disk.
Sequoia View screenshot 1
As you might have guessed, bigger files are shown with bigger squares. You can choose to have different color squares, one color for each file type. The truly useful thing about Sequia View is the possibility to filter the files shown by size and by the file creation date, by the last time it was modified or accessed.
Sequoia View screenshot 2
Sequoia View screenshot 2
By using the filters you can easily find those large files that you haven’t accessed in a year. And that’s great! Imagine if you wanted to do something like this with Windows Explorer. I have four hard disk drives in my system, that would have taken me ages!

Version Tested
1.3




Download full version (click below) :

No comments:

Post a Comment