Saturday, June 30, 2012

Download Full Version Screamer

Screamer



Overview
Screamer Radio is a freeware internet radio player for Windows, lightweight, easy to use and featuring thousands of radio stations.
Review
I gave up listening to the radio years ago. As a matter of fact I don’t even own a radio, my last one broke down in 2001 if I remember correctly. I guess I thought that the radio stations in my area didn’t have much to offer anymore, because I get the news on my PC and about music, I can get it on the internet. And that’s the turning point: the internet. The radio stations seem to move to the internet, and that’s where Screamer Radio comes in.
Screamer Radio Screenshot 1
The basic thing that I wanted from this freeware program was a comprehensive list of radio stations. And I must say that Screamer Radio offers that list and even more, it can update the list anytime the program starts. So far so good. Next, I would like the option to record the radio stream sometimes. It’s there, surely, you can record the streams easily.
Screamer Radio Screenshot 2
Screamer Radio Screenshot 2
If the respective radio station broadcasts the necessary metadata you can see the song titles too. And now about the memory print, it’s more than acceptable. While playing an Mp3 radio stream Screamer Radio took only 18 MBs of memory, quite decent.
Screamer Radio Screenshot 3
Screamer Radio Screenshot 3
That’s about it, another great free program will stay installed in my PC.

Version Tested
0.4.3





Download full version (click below) :

No comments:

Post a Comment